At the application stage, an applicant centre must submit these forms:
- ATC application form
- Organisation profile, detailing information on organisation
- ATC remote audit form, to be declared and signed off by IT Manager or Centre Manager
- Copy of organisation Registration Document
Applications are reviewed within 5 working days from receipt of complete documents. If amendments are required, documents must be updated re-submited for final review.
At this stage, an applicant centre will receive a notice stating either approval or rejection of application. An approved centre will receive non-negotiable legal contract within 5 working days. The applicant centre must respond with signed contract within one month from receipt of soft copy agreement.
Upon receipt of signed contract, the new ATC will receive an ATC operations manual, code of conduct for nominated testers and login details to automated testing system (ATS).
ICDL Africa will then arrange an online training session with the new ATC. Training will include:
- Ordering and payment process
- Using the online testing system
- Certification process
- Any other clarifications on delivering ICDL programme
When code of conduct is received and contracts are countersigned, centre will receive a welcome pack via courier. This will include:
- ATC Operations Manual
- ATC Certificate
- Accredited Tester Certificates
- Accredited Tester Badges
- Countersigned contract for their records