On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Work with presentations and save them in different file formats.
- Choose built-in options, such as the Help function, within the application to enhance productivity.
- Understand different presentation views and when to use them; choose different slide layouts and designs.
- Enter, edit, and format text in presentations.
- Recognise good practice in applying unique titles to slides.
- Choose, create, and format charts to communicate information meaningfully.
- Insert and edit pictures, images, and drawn objects.
- Apply animation and transition effects to presentations.
- Check and correct presentation content before finally printing and giving presentations.
What are the benefits of this module?
- Covers the key skills needed to use presentation software.
- Can be applied to a range of presentation software from vendor packages to 'freeware’.
- Certifies best practice in effective presentation software use.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.
The Syllabus sets out the specific knowledge and skills that make up this module, as informed by input from subject matter experts from a wide range of computer societies and organisations.
Download the Presentation Module Syllabus [EN] (PDF)
Download the Presentation Module Syllabus [FR] (PDF)
Presentation Syllabus Overview:
|Using the Application||
|Developing a Presentation||
ICDL Africa provides sample tests to enable potential candidates and employers to understand Presentation in more depth and prepare for testing.
Please note: Answers are provided for the multiple choice questions of the sample papers, please refer to ICDL training materials for information on practical tasks.