On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts relating to online collaboration and cloud computing.
- Set up accounts to prepare for online collaboration.
- Use online storage and web-based productivity applications to collaborate.
- Use online and mobile calendars to manage and plan activities.
- Collaborate and interact using social networks, blogs, and wikis.
- Schedule and host online meetings and use online learning environments.
- Understand key mobile technology concepts and use features such as e-mail, applications, and synchronisation.
What are the benefits of this module?
- Covers the key skills needed to understand the main concepts relating to online collaboration and cloud computing.
- Certifies best practice in effective use of online collaboration tools and mobile technology.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.
The Syllabus sets out the specific knowledge and skills that make up this module, as informed by input from subject matter experts from a wide range of computer societies and organisations.
Online Collaboration Syllabus Overview:
|Preparation for Online Collaboration||
|Using Online Collaborative Tools||
ICDL Africa provides sample tests to enable potential candidates and employers to understand Online Collaboration in more depth and prepare for testing.
Please note: Answers are provided for the multiple choice questions of the sample papers, please refer to ICDL training materials for information on practical tasks.